PRP General Disclaimer
1. Various investment and financial analysis reports (collectively, "Reports"), are, published by Portfolio Research Partners, LLC, and offered for sale to the general public.
2. The Reports are impersonal and do not provide individualized advice or recommendations for any specific subscriber or portfolio.
3. Investing involves substantial risk. Neither the Author, the publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates, including without limitation officers, Directors or employees make any guarantee or other promises as to any results that may be obtained from using the Reports. While past performance may be analyzed in the Reports, past performance should not be considered indicative of future performance. No reader should make any investment decision without first consulting his or her own personal financial advisor and conducting his or her own research and due diligence, including carefully reviewing the prospectus and other public filings of the issuer. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Author, the publisher and their respective affiliates disclaim any and all liability in the event any information, commentary, analysis, opinions, advice and/or recommendations in the Reports prove to be inaccurate, incomplete or unreliable, or result in any investment or other losses.
4. The Reports' commentary, analysis, opinions, advice, and recommendations represent the personal and subjective views of the Author and are subject to change at any time without notice.
5. The information provided in the Reports is obtained from sources which the Author believes to be reliable. However, the Author has not independently verified or otherwise investigated all such information. Neither the Author, the publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates including without limitation officers, Directors or employees guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information.
6. This offer is not a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities.
7. Neither the Author, the publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates including without limitation officers, Directors or employees is responsible for any errors or omissions in any Report.
8. Neither Portfolio Research Partners, LLC nor Momentum Indexing.com is an investment advisor, and any content published by either does not constitute individual investment advice. The opinions offered herein are not personalized recommendations to buy, sell or hold securities. No investment performance is warranted.
9. The use of levered Exchange Traded Funds can enhance investment returns, but will also significantly increase risk. Investors should become familiar with the risk characteristics of an investment product containing leverage before investing.